What is Google search console?
Google Search Console is a free tool from Google that helps webmasters monitor and maintain their website's presence in Google Search results. It offers insights into how your website is performing, including which keywords are driving traffic, how often your site appears in search results, and any crawl errors or indexing issues.
Why we submit website to search console?
Submitting a website to a search console helps you monitor and maintain your site's presence in search engine results. It also allows you to submit an XML sitemap, which helps search engines better understand the structure of your site. Additionally, submitting your website to a search console provides access to useful tools such as keyword tracking, analytics, and more.
What Search Console Does?
Monitor, Maintain and troubleshoot your site’s presence in Google Search Results.
It gives you reports so that you can make your presence in Search Engine.
Reports / Tools Search Console Provider’s
- Crawling & Indexing Related Information
- Performance report : Provides Google SERP Data, Query, Impressions, Which Pages impressions, keywords, clicks and many more.
- You get notified for SPAMs.
- Little Information about Backlinks
- Help in indexing sitemaps
- Provides security related updates.
Correction are always welcome,